Mango cup cakes. Rich, buttery vanilla cupcake with a hint of coconut and a fresh mango buttercream. Vegan Mango Cupcakes with Mango Buttercream Frosting and the scent of cardamom. Each bite of this luscious dessert is a sweet, brilliant, tropical kiss.
Mango Cupcakes Mango Cake Yummy Cupcakes Tropical Cupcakes Flavored Cupcakes Beaux Desserts Köstliche Desserts Delicious Desserts Dessert Healthy. This post may contain affiliate links. Mango Cupcakes with Mango Buttercream are perfect for spring! You can have Mango cup cakes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango cup cakes
- You need 2 cups of peeled mango fine pureed.
- You need 2 cups of sugar or as required.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of refined flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of colourful balls.
Mango Cupcakes with tea are perfect for spring! They are super easy to make. Made with fresh mango puree, and some basic cake ingredients. These moist mango cupcakes topped with decadent, drippy dulce de leche are the mango cupcakes that I've been wanting to create, but until now, hadn't.
Mango cup cakes instructions
- In large mixing bowl add the pureed mango, butter, cinnamon, baking soda,baking powder sugar and salt mixing together..
- Now add the flour and eggs and stir till blended..
- Pour into greased muffin pan and bake on 350 degrees until the middles are set around 35 to 40 minutes..
- Sprinkle the colorful balls when cooled.and enjoy the endless…..
Make this cake with fresh mangoes when they are in season or canned mango pulp all year round. These mango margarita cupcakes are the dessert version. And I have to say, they are pretty fabulous. Even I was surprised by how well the flavors come through. Each one brims with the golden fruit from the cake to the creamy buttercream.