Chicken Curry Puff. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Curry Puffs. Chicken Curry Puffs. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Curry Puff is without doubt one of our favourite local snacks – a combination of potato chicken curry filling, wrapped in a buttery pasty!
These are traditional street snacks that are sure to pack a delicious punch! Curry Puff-a snack filled with curried potatoes commonly found in Malaysian and Singapore-has been a hit Simcooks kicked off the craze for curry puff and did a “super-size-me” version; Budding Cook. The crispy, flakey puffs with curry-flavored chicken mix make it an instant hit with all age groups and any kind of parties. You can have Chicken Curry Puff using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Curry Puff
- You need 2 of puff pastry.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dice onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of shreded chicken meat and curry gravy from (pls refer to recipie authentic indian chicken curry).
- You need of garnish.
- It’s 1 bunch of lettuce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of warm chicken curry gravy.
Process to Make Indian Chicken Puff – Chicken Curry Puff Recipe. A simple recipe for baked Chicken Curry Puffs. Curry puffs can be wrapped in a variety of different pastries, such as filo pastry, wonton wrappers, spring roll wrappers (egg roll wrappers) or puff pastry. Slow Cooker Chicken Curry Pie FillingSlow Cooking Perfected.
Chicken Curry Puff step by step
- FOR THE AUTHENTIC CHICKEN CURRY PLS VIEW THE ATTACHMENTBELOW.
- mix a little curry with shreded chicken meat then mix with onion.
- put filling on puff pastry then cover with another puff pastry and seal it.
- bake at180 C / 356°F for 20 yo 25 minute till lightly brown.
Vegetable Curry Puffs With Puff Pastry Recipes. White Chicken Curry Pot PieKitchen Confidante. These curry puffs are fabulous hot or cold and perfect for taking to parties or picnics as they travel well. You can also pop them into your lunchbox. To turn these curry puffs into a meal.