Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers. Potsticker ingredients: pork, enriched flour (bleached wheat SEARED WITH. Please see product package for the complete list of ingredients. The wonton got very crisp and flaky and that texture combined with the filling was my favorite.
Potstickers are Pan Fried Chinese Dumplings. Cooked until golden on the underside, then steamed in the same pan. Golden crispy on the underside with a juicy pork filling inside, these Chinese dumplings stack up to the very best dumpling joints! You can have Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers
- Prepare of ● For The Wonton Meat Mixture.
- It’s 1 Pound of Spicy Ground Sausage.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro [loose pack].
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Extra Fine Minced Cabbage.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Green Onions.
- You need 1 of LG Egg [beaten].
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Each: Garlic Chilie Sauce – Soy Sauce – Pickled Ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Each: Black Pepper – Onion Powder – Sesame Oil – Quality Fish Sauce.
- You need of ● For The Garnishments, Sides & Dips.
- It’s as needed of Pot Sticker Sauce.
- It’s as needed of Soy Sauce.
- You need as needed of Sweet Chile Sauce.
- You need as needed of Hot Chinese Mustard.
- It’s as needed of Fine Shreaded Cabbage.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Chives.
- It’s as needed of Fresh Cilantro.
- It’s of ● For The Wrappers.
- You need 1 of 50 CT Package Square & Round Yellow Wonton Wrappers [square for wontons – round for pot stickers].
- It’s as needed of Cold Water [to seal wrapper edges].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Water [for frying pan].
Remove wontons to heatproof platter and place in the warm oven. These Pork Pot Stickers make a nice accompaniment to hot and sour soup. Garnish with green onion strips and serve with bottled plum sauce. Heat peanut oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers step by step
- Mix everything in your Wonton Meat Mixture section together well..
- Place 1 1/2 tbsp meat into the center of your wrapper. Wet all edges with cold water..
- Seal your Wontons up in a triangle pattern tightly. Then, wet the two bottom triangular points and fold them together. Your Wonton should look like it's hugging itself..
- If making Pot Stickers – place the same amount of pork into your round wrappers. Repeat the Wonton process but place several pinches at the edges. It should end up looking like a clam shell. [sorry. one of my kids got creative with this photo edit and deleted the original] ;0).
- Add a slight amount of oil to your pan with 1/2 cup water and a tight fitting lid. Steam both Wontons and Pot Stickers for 5 minutes covered, flipping once. Then uncover and brown..
- Pot Stickers..
- Drain on paper towels..
- Serve Wontons hot in a bowl alone or, with an Asian pork or beef broth if desired. Garnish with fresh cilantro..
- Boiled Pork & Mushroom Dumplings..
- Serve Pot Stickers hot on a bed of fresh cabbage and garnish with fresh chives and cilantro..
- Serve both with an assortment of dipping sauces. Enjoy!.
These are great as either an appetizer or a main course. Separate and place wonton wrappers onto your work surface. Potstickers are made with a boiled water dough, like all And, while it wouldn't be the end of the world, wonton wrappers are thinner than jiaozi wrappings, and Both the sauce and the pot stickers were incredibly tasty, with the slightly spicy blueberry creating a. Take the pork out and set aside. To the pan pour some olive oil.