Stir Fried Sticky Rice Cakes.
You can have Stir Fried Sticky Rice Cakes using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Sticky Rice Cakes
- Prepare of The Meat marinade:.
- It’s 225 g of Pork shoulder or tenderloin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of oil.
- It’s of Ingredients:.
- It’s 400 g of rice cakes.
- You need 3 cups of cabbage or baby bok coy.
- You need 6 of dried shiitake mushrooms, soaked in warm water for 1 hour.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s 3 of spring onion.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chinese cooking wine.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- You need of Salt and pepper and a pinch of sugar.
Stir Fried Sticky Rice Cakes step by step
- Slice the pork into thin slices and mix well in a bowl with 1 teaspoon each of cornstarch, soy sauce, and oil..
- Rinse the rice cakes in the water and drain..
- Wash the cabbage and bok coy. If using cabbage, cut into 1 inch slices, if using baby bok coy, just separate the leaves..
- Slice the soaked dried mushrooms and the fresh mushrooms..
- Clean and slice the scallions into 2 inch piece..
- Mince your garlic and set aside..
- Heat the wok over high heat until smoking and add 1 tablespoon oil to coat the wok and sear the pork..
- Add garlic, scallion, cabbage or baby bok coy and the mushrooms. Stir fry on high heat for a minute and add chinese cooking wine..
- Add the rice cakes and mix well, stir fry for 30 seconds and then cover for 1 minutes..
- Remove cover and add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, pepper and sugar. Mix well and stir fry until rice cakes are cooked through but still chewy..
- Plate and serve..