Chocolate cake. This exceptionally bold chocolate cake recipe—without any flour to get in the way of the soft texture and intense chocolatey flavor—will change everything you thought you knew about chocolate cake. Moist, delicious chocolate cake for any celebration. Make the perfect cake with help from recipe reviews and videos.
It can also include other ingredients. These include fudge, vanilla creme, and other sweeteners. This Chocolate Cake Recipe truly is the BEST EVER! You can have Chocolate cake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake
- You need 300 gr of Gluten free flour.
- You need 130 gr of butter.
- Prepare 220 g of whipping cream.
- It’s 100 g of dark chocolate.
- It’s 16 g of yeast.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Vainilla essence.
- Prepare 5 g of salt.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 of lemon skin.
This Moist Chocolate Cake is seriously the best chocolate cake you'll ever make. It is so moist and rich in chocolate flavor! This is my “go to” Chocolate Cake. I make it for family dinners, birthdays, and everything in between.
Chocolate cake step by step
- In a large bowl, mix the butter in room temperature with the eggs, added one by one, after with the vainilla essence and the whipping cream (previously mixed with the dark chocolate)..
- Once we have all the liquid ingredients already well mixed, will add the dry ingredientes, spoon by spoon to integrate everything well, the last step is add the scoop of protein and mix it well, and put all the mass into the cake mold..
- Bake the cake in the oven at 200°C for 15-20 min. Enjoy it!.
I really like the combination of two types of chocolate. Unsweetened cocoa powder is used in the. Towering chocolate fudge cake, decadent chocolate orange cake or a rich chocolate mousse Perfect for birthdays, this is a foolproof and really easy chocolate cake recipe. Simple Chocolate Cake Recipe & Video. A layered Chocolate Cake never goes out of style.