Ray's' Taco Roast.
You can have Ray's' Taco Roast using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ray's' Taco Roast
- You need 2 lb of boneless chopped taco meat.
- You need 3 of chopped zucchini.
- It’s 2 of chopped chiote.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped baby carrots.
- It’s 2 cup of chopped celery.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Mccormick mesquite seasoning.
- It’s 3 tbsp of A-1 steak sauce.
- You need 1 envelope of Louisiana style gravy.
- It’s 2 cup of water maybe more depending on water intake.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mccormick Worcestershire pub burger seasoning.
Ray's' Taco Roast instructions
- heat a large pot add in olive oil, meat, garlic and all spices cook about 7 minutes on medium high. Now add in water and A-1 & all chopped veggies cook about 15-20 minutes. now add in gravy packet and let cook another 2-3 minutes till thickened. I served over parmesan mash potatoes.