Cinnamon Roll Cake.
You can cook Cinnamon Roll Cake using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll Cake
- It’s of Cinnamon Sugar Filling :.
- You need 75 grams (1/2 cup) of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 70 grams (5 tbsp) of butter, melted.
- Prepare of For Cake :.
- It’s 80 grams (1/3 cup) of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- It’s 100 grams (1/2 cup) of sugar.
- It’s 45 grams (3 tbsp) of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 60 grams (1/4 cup) of milk.
- It’s 1 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 130 grams (1 cup) of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of For Glaze :.
- Prepare 40 grams (1/3 cup) of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 15 grams (1 tbsp) of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of milk.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 60 grams (1/2 cup) of powdered sugar, sifted.
Cinnamon Roll Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 8×8 inch cake pan..
- To make the cinnamon sugar filling, combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix them well. Set aside..
- To make the cake batter, combine the dry ingredients in a bowl. Place sugar and butter to a mixer bowl and beat on medium speed until light in color and fluffy..
- Add yogurt and mix until well incorporated. Add milk and mix until well incorporated. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix until smooth..
- Add the dry ingredients to the mixture and mix until smooth..
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread into an even layer..
- Drizzle the cinnamon sugar filling over the top of the cake. Swirl it around with a skewer or toothpick..
- Bake for 24-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out with a few crumbs, then remove from the oven to cool..
- To make the glaze, using a whisker, mix all the ingredients except powdered sugar in a bowl until smooth. Add the powdered sugar. Whisk it until smooth. Add more milk as needed, if it is too thick. Add more powdered sugar if it is too thin..
- Pour the glaze evenly over the cake, spreading with spatula to cover. Serve..