Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat. Rachael Ray Vegetable Soup With Beef Recipes. Weeknight Spicy Beef Stew with HorseradishALLY'S COOKING. Easy Vegetable Soup With Frozen Vegetables Beef Recipes.
I think it could have used more broth and some more spices, but it was filled with healthy veggies. This soup starts with beef stew meat, which is browned along with carrots, onions and celery. The beef and veggies go into a big pot with tomatoes, beef broth and seasonings, then everything simmers away until the beef is tender. You can have Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat
- You need 3 lb of beef stew meat.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce(8 oz).
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of tomato juice (5.5 oz).
- Prepare 1 can of rotel.
- It’s 1 can of cut green beans.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of beef broth.
- You need 3 of carrots.
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 of medium size red cabbage.
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 3 of celery stocks.
- It’s 2 cup of water (or more if needed).
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 of tonys chacheres to taste.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper to taste.
Stir water and beef stew seasoning mix together in a slow cooker until the seasoning is dissolved into the liquid. Add browned beef, potatoes, onion, diced tomatoes with green Yummy and easy. I used a bag of frozen mixed veggies and cut up the potatoes to put in. Filling on a cold winter night.
Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat step by step
- Pour all canned items (corn and green beans drained first) into large pot..
- Chop all vegetables to desired size. I prefer to keep them rather large..
- Add all chopped vegetables, except potatoes, to pot..
- Chop stew meat to preferred size and add to pot..
- Add water until it covers about an inch over all ingredients..
- Cook on medium heat for 2 hours. Stirring occasionally..
- Add potatoes..
- Cook until potatoes are cooked through. Adding more water if needed..
- Season with tonys, salt, and pepper to taste..
Hearty and fiery, this spicy beef stew recipe will warm you right up and keep you plenty satisfied. Remove the meat from the soup pot and set to the side. This Spicy Beef & Bean Stew is packed with flavor and fiber, hearty chunks of beef, and a handful of veggies to Come home to the amazing aroma of this Spicy Beef & Bean Stew that cooked in the slow cooker while you I love soups/stews during the school year when our schedules are so hectic. Spicy food raises your body temperature, so warm up with these healthy and easy to prepare spicy soup and stew recipes. These soup and stew recipes are all healthy, comforting, and quite delicious.