Potato & Cheddar Soup. Potato is an instant messaging tool focused on security. It is faster, safer, more open and completely free. The potato is a root vegetable native to the Americas, a starchy tuber of the plant Solanum tuberosum, and the plant itself, a perennial in the family Solanaceae. Перевод слова potato, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования.
Kafir potato кафрский картофель, плектрантус, Plectranthus esculentus. potato [pəˈteɪtəu]Существительное. potato / potatoes. Potato, annual plant in the nightshade family, grown for its starchy edible tubers. Potatoes are frequently served whole or mashed as a cooked vegetable and are also ground into potato flour. You can cook Potato & Cheddar Soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato & Cheddar Soup
- It’s of (3) Large Potatoes (skinned,diced).
- It’s of (3) Tbsp Butter.
- You need of (3) Tbsp Flour.
- Prepare of (2) Carrots (peeled,diced).
- You need of (2) Celery (diced).
- It’s of (4) Cups Water.
- It’s of (1) Cup Cheddar Cheese.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of (1 & 1/2) Cups Milk.
A perennial plant in the nightshade family that was first cultivated in. The potato is a tuber—a short, thick, underground stem with stored starches and sugars—of the Nutritionally, the potato supplies complex carbohydrates—essential for energy—and a very low. Potato is a starchy root vegetable of Central American origin. Wikipedia Article About Potato on Wikipedia.
Potato & Cheddar Soup step by step
- In a large skillet boil the diced potatoes, carrots and celery in the 4 cups of water for 20 minutes..
- Pour off the liquid and set aside. Place the vegetables in a bowl and set aside also..
- In the same skillet add butter and onions, fry until translucent..
- In a medium bowl add the milk, flour, salt and pepper. Whisk untill smooth..
- Add milk mixture to the skillet constantly whisk until boils. Thin with vegetable water if needed to desired constancy. Add cheese and constantly whisk until melted..
- Return potatoes, carrots and celery to skillet mix well. Cook on medium 2 or 3 minutes..
- Top with cheese. Enjoy!.
The potato (plural form: potatoes) (Solanum tuberosum) is a perennial plant of the Solanaceae, or nightshade, family, grown for its starchy tuber. Learn about potato nutrition, types of potatoes, fun facts and history. Info for potato growers and retailers. Potato Potato Facts and Figures How Potato Grows Potato Nutrition Native Potato Varieties Wild Potato Species Potato Processing and Uses Potato Pests and Diseases. b : the tuber of a potato. — called also Irish potato, spud, white potato. Examples of potato in a Sentence.