Delicious Meat Samosa. Samosa Recipe Samosa Recipe Easy Delicious Meat Samosa How to make meat samosa recipe. Any samosas, not just meat samosas are great the next day. They won't be as crispy unless you bake them or refry Samosas are delicious in this samosa chaat the next day.
Delicious meat keema samosa recipe or the keeme ke samose which are really crisp on the outside and filled with yummy keema masala. These are just a must have during Ramadan iftar. It's time to learn how to make delicious meat samosas! You can cook Delicious Meat Samosa using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delicious Meat Samosa
- It’s 60 of phyllo dough, sheets.
- Prepare 1 kg of ground beef.
- You need 2 of onions, chopped.
- You need 400 g of green peas.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, grated.
- You need 9 tablespoons of parsley, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of allspice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cayenne, ground.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- You need of salt and pepper to taste.
Samosa is a stuffed patty, it generally consists of a fried or baked triangular. The best Kenyan beef samosa recipe consists of a delicious meat filled in a pocket of crispy pastry. In this recipe, I show you how to make a quick beef filling and my special way of making the samosa. My Baked Keema Samosa, an Indian-style meat pie, is vegan and meatless, of course, but it's just as delicious as the real thing.
Delicious Meat Samosa step by step
- Fry the onions with 5 tablespoons vegetable oil until tender, then add in the ground beef and season with pepper and salt. Mix and cook till the meat turns brown..
- Add in the green peas, carrots, parsley, allspice, turmeric, cayenne and salt along with 2 tablespoons of water and stir. Simmer for 15 minutes, remove from heat and leave aside.This is the filling..
- To do the samosi: cut the phyllo sheets into 6 cm wide strips..
- Put a tablespoon of filling 1 cm from the bottom of the phyllo stip. Take one of the bottom corners and fold over the filling to form a triangle. Continue folding while maintaining the triangular shape till the end of the strip..
- Repeat the process for the remaining sheets and filling..
- Fry in heated oil till the samboosak are golden..
- Serve hot..
Interestingly shaped fresh meat mini pie. Delicious samosa pies with meat on plate on gray background. Samosa is a stuffed patty, it generally consists of a fried or baked triangular. Samosas and Kachoris are the popular snack food that enthralls Indian streets during evenings. These samosas and kachoris are not only consumed in their original form.