No-Bake Carrot Cake. I know some carrot cake recipes call for raisins or nuts, but I prefer to leave them out because I know that not everyone is a fan of them. When measuring your flour, don't scoop it out of the container with the measuring cup. How to make carrot cake from scratch.
I'll definitely be saving it for future use. Leave a comment, rate it, and don't forget to tag a photo #minimalistbaker on Instagram. I am sure you know that carrots contain lots of beta-carotene which is a No-bake carrot cake bars recipe. You can have No-Bake Carrot Cake using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No-Bake Carrot Cake
- You need of Cake.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded/grated carrots.
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour sifted.
- You need 1 tablespoon of baking soda.
- You need 3 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- You need 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of all spice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of plain yogurt.
- Prepare of Frosting.
- Prepare 100 g of cream cheese softened.
- You need 2 tablespoons of confectioner's sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of lemon/calamansi juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of plain yogurt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
This vegan carrot cake is great for breakfast or as a dessert. It's vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, easy to make. Layered lemon cashew cream and spiced carrot cake is a winner. No dairy, gluten or refined sugar.
No-Bake Carrot Cake instructions
- Prepare all the dry ingredients for the cake. Combine flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and all spice in a bowl and mix..
- Prepare all wet ingredients in a separate bowl: brown sugar, oil, 2 tablespoons melted butter (leave about 1 tbsp to brush the inside of the pot/cooker), yogurt, vanilla extract, and mix well. Add beaten eggs slowly while mixing..
- Combine wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and mix. Add shredded carrots and chopped walnuts..
- Brush melted butter along the insides of the rice cooker's pot. Pour batter and press cook. Once it pops to warm, wait for about 10-15 minutes and press button back to cook. One might also need to flip the cake upside down using a plate to cook the other side. Depending on how hot the cooker gets, it might take a few more presses of the cook button for the cake to be fully ready. Make sure to check with a toothpick or a fork to see if it comes out clean. Once done, put on a rack to cool..
- While the cake cools, make the cream cheese frosting. In a bowl add softened cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, half a cup of yogurt, vanilla extract and lemon juice and mix well..
- Once cake has cooled down, top it with the cream cheese frosting and serve..
Raw vegan, but still bursting with that carrot cake flavor and texture! This no-bake carrot cake is simple a nut-free, vegan, gluten-free, and paleo alternative to a traditional carrot cake slice. So admittedly there are several recipes of the carrot cake variety happening on this blog… and yet despite the abundance of carroty treats, I've been getting quite a few requests for. Place the icing ingredients into your processor and pulse. This To Die For Carrot Cake recipe receives rave reviews for it's unbelievable moistness and delicious flavor!